Friday, June 27, 2008
My few months old U700
FAILED on me!!!
It totally gone crazy on the day I flew back to Malaysia!!
Its like my phone having some incurable disease!!
First day, it's speaker is not longer working so I can only sms!!
Second day, the image totally gone bizarre~
Third day, ................................................. (total blackout)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%$@!@$%&$!~#$^&@%
My Samsung totally
K.O !!!
It DIED!!!
='(
I take great care of it lorrr!!
& after few months old it fails on me!!
WHY???
because it is a SAMSUNG??
=(
I've always supported Samsung lorrr
they always come out with damn chio and stylo phones lorr!!
Guess this teaches me a lesson!!
NEVER judge by LOOK!!
=(
*****************
My New Target:

HTC Touch Diamond
*sighhhhh*
Such Beautyyyy~~~
(hmm...forget bout what I say earlier bout not choosing chio phones!!
I still am VERY inlove with SLEEK phones~)
teehee~
Time to have a "heart-to-heart" talk to daddy~
************************
='(
My Samsungggg U700~~~
*sobz*
I really love that phone lorrrr!!!!
FAILED on me!!!
It totally gone crazy on the day I flew back to Malaysia!!
Its like my phone having some incurable disease!!
First day, it's speaker is not longer working so I can only sms!!
Second day, the image totally gone bizarre~
Third day, ................................................. (total blackout)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%$@!@$%&$!~#$^&@%
My Samsung totally
K.O !!!
It DIED!!!
='(
I take great care of it lorrr!!
& after few months old it fails on me!!
WHY???
because it is a SAMSUNG??
=(
I've always supported Samsung lorrr
they always come out with damn chio and stylo phones lorr!!
Guess this teaches me a lesson!!
NEVER judge by LOOK!!
=(
*****************
My New Target:

HTC Touch Diamond
*sighhhhh*
Such Beautyyyy~~~
(hmm...forget bout what I say earlier bout not choosing chio phones!!
I still am VERY inlove with SLEEK phones~)
teehee~
Time to have a "heart-to-heart" talk to daddy~
************************
='(
My Samsungggg U700~~~
*sobz*
I really love that phone lorrrr!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment