Friday, June 13, 2008
A BIGGGG
HAPPY B'DAY
to my favourite twins!!

HAPPY B'DAY
T.Eng & T.Kuan!!!
hehehe~~
AFter yearssss knowing u guys,
Its unbelievable this is the ONE n ONLY pic I have taken
with BOTH of u inside
awwwww~~
*we shud take more pics okie?*
Newayz
Teck Eng is in Purdue...
and
Kuan is leaving to UK soon
sighh~~
Everyone is goin all around the world...
=(
Back to the point,

Teck Kuan!!!
hehehe~~
Among both of them,
I am much closer to Teck Kuan
maybe cos Teck Eng is oversea n all...
blehhh
I MISS U Kuan!!!
*homesick homesick homesick.....*
Summor u going to UK soon d....
sob sob
No more spontaneous makan-ing with u d
No more long chats
Gossiping..
yada yada yada...
=(
DOUBLE bummer!!
Anyways,
Just wanna let u know you are an AMAZING friend
and
I cherish our friendship lots lots n lotssss!!!
Thanks for always being there for me
for those advices and cheer up words
hehehe...
I know
I can ALWAYS count on you!!
&
You won't betray this friendship forever!!
THANKS loadsss!!
ALL THE BEST
in ur future
Hope You Get to achieve ur dreams
Soar High
Reach your goals~~
Future Lawyer!!
hehehe~~
Warmest Blessings
Best Wishes
&
May All your Dreams come true!!
Have A Great Year ahead okie?
Huggies
<3
HAPPY B'DAY
to my favourite twins!!

HAPPY B'DAY
T.Eng & T.Kuan!!!
hehehe~~
AFter yearssss knowing u guys,
Its unbelievable this is the ONE n ONLY pic I have taken
with BOTH of u inside
awwwww~~
*we shud take more pics okie?*
Newayz
Teck Eng is in Purdue...
and
Kuan is leaving to UK soon
sighh~~
Everyone is goin all around the world...
=(
Back to the point,

Teck Kuan!!!
hehehe~~
Among both of them,
I am much closer to Teck Kuan
maybe cos Teck Eng is oversea n all...
blehhh
I MISS U Kuan!!!
*homesick homesick homesick.....*
Summor u going to UK soon d....
sob sob
No more spontaneous makan-ing with u d
No more long chats
Gossiping..
yada yada yada...
=(
DOUBLE bummer!!
Anyways,
Just wanna let u know you are an AMAZING friend
and
I cherish our friendship lots lots n lotssss!!!
Thanks for always being there for me
for those advices and cheer up words
hehehe...
I know
I can ALWAYS count on you!!
&
You won't betray this friendship forever!!
THANKS loadsss!!
ALL THE BEST
in ur future
Hope You Get to achieve ur dreams
Soar High
Reach your goals~~
Future Lawyer!!
hehehe~~
Warmest Blessings
Best Wishes
&
May All your Dreams come true!!
Have A Great Year ahead okie?
Huggies
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment