Thursday, March 6, 2008
Guess U guys might be asking
"So far how's Peihuan doing in Melbourne?"
and
probably thinking to urself
she's probably
Still rotting in her pithole and feeling sorry for herself??
Depressing over the fact she IS (and still is actually) homesick and have nobody??
No, No, No!!!
Once I got over my homesickness and
start NOT reminiscing bout my sad social life
I did have a few pretty good days I suppose
=)
Lemme start with my shopping trip down
Chapel Street with Koi (I heard someone exclaims Koi again??!! =p)
Bought a pair of sandals cos
my old pair can take it to throw at rat or use it to whack cockroaches d!!!!
Bought 2 dresses on SALES for my night out!!!
(which is a total bargain i tell u!!! very cheap!!!)
P/S: Pics will be up soon!!lazy to take pics of my shopping yet =p
Not to forget some nice papers from eckersleys's
( this shop is sooooooo cool, they have everything bout art n crafts!!)
ME LIKE!!!

Nice right Nice right?
(Dun mind my foot ahh =p)
I feel is super nice lorrrr!!!
I din buy ALL THOSE la dun worry,
some r pressie from Koi in the past
(add into the collection and take photo oni look nicer n more grand maaa...ehehe
=p
*********************************
The next day (Tuesday) I met up with Gan and few of his friends...
for lunch n random stuff here n there
ahaha...
While waiting at the immigration building for Sing Kee to apply PR,
Gan and his friend start gambling in the car
o___O"
very "......" right??
gamble 50sen also happy!!!
=___="
*swt*
GUYS!!!
Complicated and hard to understand!!!
Sing Kee is super nice and friendly lor!!!
so good la.....
good thing not lansi and those scary scary kind of guys!!!
(i always thought that some of Gan's friend might be on the gangster bad guy look like to chop ppl one lorr)
hehehehe~~~~
***************************
Off to DOCKLANDS today with Koi!!!
went for lunch and "enjoy the bright sunny day"!!
(more like Koi enjoying lorr.....she like damnnn happy sitting under the sun like that!!!)
had Fish and Chip under the bright sun light
with Koi and one of her HK fren, Jay....
super super sunny that day lorr~~~
my skin oso all red colour d summor I forget to apply sun screen that morning
(UV in Melb very high one lorrr...what if I kena SKIN CANCER??!!!)
but..but
Koi is like in heaven!!!
Happy happy there tanning herself~~
"eh, Koi...u dun sit here laaa!!! u go outside there lay at the pavement there for the sun!!!"
"................"
Den she tanning so long d
not tan oso one
o___O"
think the sunlight dun like her
Mhuahahaha
*nvm...St. Kilda soon k Koi!!!*
=)
(but u bring sun tan oil i bring sun screen ok!!!)
P.S: and again i forget to take pics of Docklands!!!
Sorry guys, I must constantly remind myself to take more pics next time d!!
**********************************
Den this morning, William fetch me down City..
(Yay...no need take the tram)
Need to get my student ID done
(wahliao.....my student ID photo super fugly lorr....
fugly till i oso paiseh to post it up here!!!)
After i get it done,
went to walk around City and take some random pics
hehehe~~~
nothing special laaa
(cos walk alone on the street looks very kelian,
so occupied myself with taking photos =p)

I have to pass this street evryday to uni!!!
I am VERY sure the LV ad is new
cos I can practically remember Koi's loud exclamation and the gleam in her eyes when she saw this ad that day =p

The State Library which is where I always meet up with people
cos of my noob-ness I only know the State Library as the landmark
=S

I have to take this EVERYDAY to Uni
(except when William is free to fetch me down city)
super tiring and frustrating
=(
I wan a CHAUFFEUR?
i NEED a chauffeur!!!
ANYONE??
*grins*
Went to Melbourne Central for a walk
(I din shop OK!!!)
and got attracted by this giant clock !!!

NICE ANOT?
super cool leh i feel~~

Den
every hour, there's this clockwork thingie will appear...
Which i feel is very very pretty
^___^
close up!!

Nice right??
(mayb shud have one in my future house!!!)
If u guys study or live in Australia,
U definitely know this

PETER ALEXANDER!!!
I super like their sleep wears!!!!
Uber nice!!!
I fall in love with their Gingerbread man pyjamas pants!!!
Very very cute!!!

See what i mean?
Cute rite?
(The price oso VERY nice till I dun dare to buy!!)
Stone in Melb Central for an hour oni Gan arrives City
sleep till like pig like that
=___="
went to meet him (and his friends) in Chinatown
they eating dim sum there~~
I go in the restaurant oni
heard this girl
"CCB!!"
damn loud!!!
den hor...
she curse non-stop one
Super Scary I tell u!!!
every sentence oso must got foul language oni can one lehhh~~
^$@!!#%&*!#%^
make me feel so awkward eating there oni~~~
den Gan goes
"eh....u cannot stop cursing for two min one a?"
"CB......CANNOT la...CB!!!"
o______________O"
reli cannot cure d!!!!!
okok...back to the topic
like I said
Went dim sum with Gan n his friends
at this place call West Lake
their Dim Sum very very yummy lor!!!!
Me Like!!!
definitely going back to that place!!!
&
Sing Kee,
THANKS for fetching me to go meet my cousin!!!
very nice of u laaa!!
I nonit walk so far...
Thank You ahhh
=)
and sorry ahhh
i bang ur car door at the tree
=X
accidentally one~~~
really!!
***************************************************
ok la...
finish reporting d
Going to Eve opening night with Koi tomorrow night!!!
AND overnight at her place as well!!!
=D
hmmmm.....
Hopefully can take loads of photos!!!
cos is my first clubbing night in Melbourne
N i NEVER clubs one!!!
nor Drink!!!
so kinda worried actually~~
and excited too!!
=)
Nightz den...
Have a wonderful weekend PPL!!!!
P.S: I noe this post very boring la...cos no photos n all...I promise I will take more photos in future laaa!!!
just bear with me in this ONE post
=)
"So far how's Peihuan doing in Melbourne?"
and
probably thinking to urself
she's probably
Still rotting in her pithole and feeling sorry for herself??
Depressing over the fact she IS (and still is actually) homesick and have nobody??
No, No, No!!!
Once I got over my homesickness and
start NOT reminiscing bout my sad social life
I did have a few pretty good days I suppose
=)
Lemme start with my shopping trip down
Chapel Street with Koi (I heard someone exclaims Koi again??!! =p)
Bought a pair of sandals cos
my old pair can take it to throw at rat or use it to whack cockroaches d!!!!
Bought 2 dresses on SALES for my night out!!!
(which is a total bargain i tell u!!! very cheap!!!)
P/S: Pics will be up soon!!lazy to take pics of my shopping yet =p
Not to forget some nice papers from eckersleys's
( this shop is sooooooo cool, they have everything bout art n crafts!!)
ME LIKE!!!

Nice right Nice right?
(Dun mind my foot ahh =p)
I feel is super nice lorrrr!!!
I din buy ALL THOSE la dun worry,
some r pressie from Koi in the past
(add into the collection and take photo oni look nicer n more grand maaa...ehehe
=p
*********************************
The next day (Tuesday) I met up with Gan and few of his friends...
for lunch n random stuff here n there
ahaha...
While waiting at the immigration building for Sing Kee to apply PR,
Gan and his friend start gambling in the car
o___O"
very "......" right??
gamble 50sen also happy!!!
=___="
*swt*
GUYS!!!
Complicated and hard to understand!!!
Sing Kee is super nice and friendly lor!!!
so good la.....
good thing not lansi and those scary scary kind of guys!!!
(i always thought that some of Gan's friend might be on the gangster bad guy look like to chop ppl one lorr)
hehehehe~~~~
***************************
Off to DOCKLANDS today with Koi!!!
went for lunch and "enjoy the bright sunny day"!!
(more like Koi enjoying lorr.....she like damnnn happy sitting under the sun like that!!!)
had Fish and Chip under the bright sun light
with Koi and one of her HK fren, Jay....
super super sunny that day lorr~~~
my skin oso all red colour d summor I forget to apply sun screen that morning
(UV in Melb very high one lorrr...what if I kena SKIN CANCER??!!!)
but..but
Koi is like in heaven!!!
Happy happy there tanning herself~~
"eh, Koi...u dun sit here laaa!!! u go outside there lay at the pavement there for the sun!!!"
"................"
Den she tanning so long d
not tan oso one
o___O"
think the sunlight dun like her
Mhuahahaha
*nvm...St. Kilda soon k Koi!!!*
=)
(but u bring sun tan oil i bring sun screen ok!!!)
P.S: and again i forget to take pics of Docklands!!!
Sorry guys, I must constantly remind myself to take more pics next time d!!
**********************************
Den this morning, William fetch me down City..
(Yay...no need take the tram)
Need to get my student ID done
(wahliao.....my student ID photo super fugly lorr....
fugly till i oso paiseh to post it up here!!!)
After i get it done,
went to walk around City and take some random pics
hehehe~~~
nothing special laaa
(cos walk alone on the street looks very kelian,
so occupied myself with taking photos =p)

I have to pass this street evryday to uni!!!
I am VERY sure the LV ad is new
cos I can practically remember Koi's loud exclamation and the gleam in her eyes when she saw this ad that day =p

The State Library which is where I always meet up with people
cos of my noob-ness I only know the State Library as the landmark
=S

I have to take this EVERYDAY to Uni
(except when William is free to fetch me down city)
super tiring and frustrating
=(
I wan a CHAUFFEUR?
i NEED a chauffeur!!!
ANYONE??
*grins*
Went to Melbourne Central for a walk
(I din shop OK!!!)
and got attracted by this giant clock !!!

NICE ANOT?
super cool leh i feel~~

Den
every hour, there's this clockwork thingie will appear...
Which i feel is very very pretty
^___^
close up!!

Nice right??
(mayb shud have one in my future house!!!)
If u guys study or live in Australia,
U definitely know this

PETER ALEXANDER!!!
I super like their sleep wears!!!!
Uber nice!!!
I fall in love with their Gingerbread man pyjamas pants!!!
Very very cute!!!

See what i mean?
Cute rite?
(The price oso VERY nice till I dun dare to buy!!)
Stone in Melb Central for an hour oni Gan arrives City
sleep till like pig like that
=___="
went to meet him (and his friends) in Chinatown
they eating dim sum there~~
I go in the restaurant oni
heard this girl
"CCB!!"
damn loud!!!
den hor...
she curse non-stop one
Super Scary I tell u!!!
every sentence oso must got foul language oni can one lehhh~~
^$@!!#%&*!#%^
make me feel so awkward eating there oni~~~
den Gan goes
"eh....u cannot stop cursing for two min one a?"
"CB......CANNOT la...CB!!!"
o______________O"
reli cannot cure d!!!!!
okok...back to the topic
like I said
Went dim sum with Gan n his friends
at this place call West Lake
their Dim Sum very very yummy lor!!!!
Me Like!!!
definitely going back to that place!!!
&
Sing Kee,
THANKS for fetching me to go meet my cousin!!!
very nice of u laaa!!
I nonit walk so far...
Thank You ahhh
=)
and sorry ahhh
i bang ur car door at the tree
=X
accidentally one~~~
really!!
***************************************************
ok la...
finish reporting d
Going to Eve opening night with Koi tomorrow night!!!
AND overnight at her place as well!!!
=D
hmmmm.....
Hopefully can take loads of photos!!!
cos is my first clubbing night in Melbourne
N i NEVER clubs one!!!
nor Drink!!!
so kinda worried actually~~
and excited too!!
=)
Nightz den...
Have a wonderful weekend PPL!!!!
P.S: I noe this post very boring la...cos no photos n all...I promise I will take more photos in future laaa!!!
just bear with me in this ONE post
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment