Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random-ness

Hmmm....guess what is Koi doing now???


YESH...she's sleeping...and YESH...AGAIN!!!


hahaha~~~ "poor" girl need to sleep as much as she can....cos...i dunno why =p
no wait!!! basically, BECAUSE her hobby is sleeping =p


Hence, Ima stoning infront of Koi's lappie, sadly blogging bout NOTHING actually (so dun bother to read...this post is all random stuff), looking at her "sleeping beauty" face n feeling envious at how she seems to able to sleep anytime, ANYWHERE!!!


**********


Went to Chadstone today n
I din buy anthing!!
*pats head*


Good lehhhh =p



Anyone wanna guess did Koi bought anything??
No prize for those who guess correctly though
=p


***********


If everything goes smoothly, I might b able to move out and stay in the city by this week!!!
Yaayyyy!!!
NO MORE long tram rides!!
NO MORE loooong walk!!
NO MORE troubling Koi by continuously come to bunk with her WEEKLY!!
NO MORE alot alot alot of things laaa!!!!


weeeeeeee~~~~


I need someone to help me shift lehhh...
anybody pweeeaseeee??
=)



*********


Going for blood test tomorrow!!!
It's been ages since my last blood test!!
I have unknown bruises on my legs, hand n back!!!
(so fuggglllyyy =( eeeks!!)



Before anyone of u start thinking something serious happen to me
suspecting I have cancer, leukemia, HIV (thx Allan), or quoted from Gan I got pinched by "dirty things" in my sleep!!!(ish ish..)



HOLD YOU THOUGHTS!!!



I had Thalassemia (google it if u reali bother to know wat it is =p)...
Its jotted down in my medical history fewwww years back!!
(like in Form 2 or Form 3)


Its nothing serious
and I seem perfectly fine after some medication back then...
seems to me those stupid bruises come n haunt me again!!!
so frustrating lorrrrr!!!



Like I said earlier and as u see it
this post is all gibberish and random stuff
cos I am bored!!!
Koi is happily in her dreamland!!
even COOKIE is sleeping and doesnt wanna play!!


********

Am having Easter holiday as well as mid sem break right now!!!
One week stress-free and its back to classes and endless assignments for me!!!

What I've done so far for my hols is
NOTHING!!
K lah, I did went to this BBQ party with my cousins, Dim sum with the girls, Sing K yesterday night, went yam char with Elyn, Hotpot at Koi's with Gan they all, Went shopping wit Koi Koi.....
welll....
Thats bout it!!!


Other than that,
not much d!!!


But what u expect me to do right?
Its my holiday
I have the rights to laze around!!!
Hrmmmp!!


=p


***********

One more thing hor..

i damn dun like the pads in Melbourne lorr!!!
so not used to it!!!
(cant biliv I am missing Malaysia cos of their PADS!!!)

I wan to use back my old brand laaa!!!
Pads here feel weird laaa!!!

but

cannot do anything bout it ma rite?
Tak kan ask my dad be the franchise of Laurier and sell it in Melbourne mehhh?


o___O

iiiishhhhh~~~


*******

going to shower den gotta wake Koi up d!!!

*wonder what I gonna do later?*

0 comments: