Tuesday, March 4, 2008
I've decided against the idea of rotting in front of my lappie and feeling sorry for myself like a sadist anymore!!!
Instead, I spent last night
making a new postcard~~~
Japanese style!!!!
*
*
*
TAAA DAAHHH!!!

How is it??
Comments~~pleaseee
=)
Since I have Thursday and Friday off for my university,
I was thinking to make cards OR postcard OR bookmarks to sell...
Just for the fun of it...
Wat u guys think??
Good Idea?No?
**************************
Here are a few of the cards i made before,
i made lots of cards before but
it is only recently i began taking photos of my masterpieces~~~
so,
ENJOY!!!!
Instead, I spent last night
making a new postcard~~~
Japanese style!!!!
*
*
*
TAAA DAAHHH!!!

How is it??
Comments~~pleaseee
=)
Since I have Thursday and Friday off for my university,
I was thinking to make cards OR postcard OR bookmarks to sell...
Just for the fun of it...
Wat u guys think??
Good Idea?No?
**************************
Here are a few of the cards i made before,
i made lots of cards before but
it is only recently i began taking photos of my masterpieces~~~
so,
ENJOY!!!!
************
Dad's Bday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Yup, its great, and I would buy it.
But the problem is how much you want to make from it?
Post a Comment