Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I want to COMPLAIN!!!

I WANT TO COMPLAIN!!!!



1. I HATE public transport!!!I repeat..I HATE P.U.B.L.I.C T.R.A.N.S.P.O.R.T!!!
There are always dodgy people and I DAMN cannot tahan people with BAD BREATH sitting beside me!!!

Was stuck in the tram, making my way home today and just great, two fellas sat next & opposite to me, what's great is the fella sitting beside me has the world stinkiest breath!!! EVER!!! (not like i smell much stinky breath before, but he's horrible with a capital H!!!)

Having stinky breath is not enough for him, he HAS to be a CHATTERBOX!!! for the 45 minutes tram journey, he CANNOT stop talking, transferring all his smellllly stinky breath to me!!!! I have to look out the window and so casually cover my nose with my hand from vomiting and feeling nauseas. (actually am feeling nauseas edi!!)

AND what is more!!!he n his friend are talking in some GIBBERISH language which i cannot understand a word!!!! just the occasionally LOUD exclamation and laughter....yada yada yada it goes on NON STOP!!!!

I feel like YELLING "SHUDDAP!!!!YOUUU STINKKKK!!!!" I mean ciggratte smell is BAD enough, but this!!! Its like being SUFFOCATED and DROWNED in some rubbish stinky water!!!
*GAKKKKK*

Oh, not to forget!! i totally CURSE those ppl that FART in trams when the tram is fully packed with people!!! Its stuffy enough with all the people, but YOU have to make people suffer more by FARTING!!! summor is the ULTRA SMELLY that kind as if you din poop for few weeks d!!!

I may DIE one day in the tram for overdose of poison!!! so NO MANNERS lorr!!! those people that fart in trams will SOOO have karma!!!may you cant poo for the rest of your life!!!or wait!!!you cant stop farting EXTRA loudly till nobody dares to approach u!!!! ish~~~



2. I cant understand guys sometimes!!! They tend to insult you, making some sarcastic or some stupid statements that pissed you off, OR their bigger than elephant's ass EGO that makes your blood pressure shoot skyhigh!! THEN, when u REALLY are angry, they will go

" EH...CHILL LAAAHHH.....JOKING ONLY MAAAA~~~~"

"EH.....WHY U SO 'XIU HEI" one....CANNOT TAKE JOKE ONE!!!!"

Wahliao....U think v r what!!! U think our heart make of stone one ah?wun get hurt one a?Let u step on how harshly u like den one "Sorry Laaa" can cure d a??some r even more terrible, one "sorry" oso wun say to u one lehhhh!!!act like nothing happen like that!!!

Have you ever think that statements you make might make someone feel hurt, insulted, bewildered, having question marks popping out her head!!! OH NO!! u jz think "its so funny laaaa"~~~or "make joke" only maaaa.....

THEN, we are the one to be blame cos we "cant take a joke" apparently!!!

^%$#@$^&**@!!!!!!!!


P/S: dun get me wrong, I can take a joke perfectly well, but know your limit lahhh and dun lahh simply simply go emo emo with me!!! I damn hate it lorrr!!! make me think like i do something wrong only!!!




3. I TOTALLY hate traveling so far everyday to n fro city!!! stuck in the public transport with NOTHING to do but sleep, play TETRIS!! and sleep or STONE!! not to mention, the LOOOONG walk from the place I stay to the tram station!!!

I have to wake up SUPER early and trudge miserably to the tram station with HOT HOT sun blazing down on you!!! By the time u arrive at the station u r huffing and puffing, BUT still no trams for u, u have to STAND there n WAIT for one!!! and when the weather is COLD, ur walking with ur teeth chattering and frozen fingers!!! or on RAINY days, your shoes or toes are covered with mud!!!the journey is tiring!!!and frustrating!!



4. I simply cannot understand what RMIT is up to!!! My this semester assignment n lessons consist of Storyboard, Short Video, Soundscape, Journals, Signs/Signified/Semiotic, Photoshop...............!!!!!!

for those who've been my classmates back in M'sia...sound FAMILIAR???

YEAP!!ur right!!I've done this back in Malaysia!!! It's totally boring and pointless to do everything back again!!!I am wasting my TIME!!! I almost die when my tutor start teaching us how to USE i-mac on our first editing class!! (where is the application. where to plug in ur USB. How to insert disc. how to crop photos.......) boleh MATI!!!




5. Aren't banks suppose to have perfect customer service, where they serve you with a smile on their face,and being ultra helpful???

BUT, why the stupid bank i visited today is soo stupid??!!!

First, I cant seem to download my bank statement online (apparently I just open my account not long ago so its impossible for me to have a bank statement YET) ! Then, in order for the bank to print out one copy for me I have to pay frigging 15 BUCKS!!! (i can eat TWO meals with 15 bucks lorrr!!)

I mean WTH laaa!! Its YOUR bank that make me cannot access to my online statement and now U print on one 10-sen-also-more-than-enuf punya A4 paper oso u wanna charge me 15 BUCKS!!! summor the old hag can be so hostile towards me!!! and non stop flirting with male customers!!

Showing off the she-thought-very-sexy smile and asking "y u din bring me some coffee?" to some Gloria Jeans coffee guy!!! and some other random guys!!




OK!!!
am DONE complaining!!!
feel sooo much better now!!!

"PHHHEWWWWWW"
can breath normally d!!!
=p


Going off to shower!!
Tataz

=)

0 comments: