Friday, February 29, 2008

Hows Melbourne?

The most commonly asked question:


" How's Melbourne?"




And yet, I am lost with words.......




I can't make a conclusion on it yet because it is just my fifth day here, but yet
I cant say I am enjoying myself or am basked in the total happiness being oversea.....



I am officially being diagnose with

Un-cure-able HOMESICKNESS!!!!



Things haven't been going too smoothly during these couple of days


First, I am staying at my uncle's place which is a total bummer because I feel 101% awkward and out of place... (cos no accommodation for the time being)

Second, I need to take 3 years course altogether, excluding certain subjects I have studied before, but still.... YEAP..THREE YEARS!!!! sucks is all I can say...

Third, I am stuck in my room at my uncle's like 24/7....I can't meet up with Koi or any of my friends because of the far far away distance and I still do not know my way well around here....which results in total boredom for me...




so all above reasons sum up will bring u a
Pei Huan who goes into verge of tears like every now and the when she's stuck miserably in her pit hole, doing nothing except to nap n stare at her lappie...
( Is like Harry Potter stuck in his attic but AT LEAST he has Hagrid to whisk him away to be a wizard in the end)


Who wants to be MY Hagrid??



**************************************



Well, before U guys start thinking how pathetic is my life in Melb and start going
"awww.....it's like this at first one laaa..........yada yada yada"



I DID encounter with a few things that do cheer me up little...
=)


There's Koi who offers me to bunk in her place temporarily while I look for my own accommodation and she insist I just pay for her *cough* groceries...
(but knowing Koi's appetite, I dun feel too guilty for not paying any rent laaaa =p)

Then, there's my cousin brother who is a totally super nice guy......Being helpful, friendly, n all =)
Totally appreciate it VERY VERY MUCH!!!

***



P/S I know that's like 0.001% of chances u bump into my blog but well...
Thanks A Million, William...
for helping and being so nice
am really really touched...
=)


P.P/S If u did read this, YEAP, Thank You!!!! It means a lot to me =)

***



My cousin is still single and available (single YES available am not sure) =p
& yes, he IS good looking...
so, interested??


the good genes seem to run in my uncle's family...both their children look stunning!!!
(ishh ishh~~~)




P/S: Amy, I nonit intro angmoh to you d laa...I intro u to my cousin okie??den IF everything goes smoothly, v can b family =p





newayz
forgive my rambling on how sucky my life is so far in Melbourne,


But



with all hope,
Things might improve and

I will have more happy things awaiting for me
in the weeks to come
=)




Cheers people
It ain't the end of the world
right??



People answer back

"RIGHT!!!!!"




Ok,
I am being lame~~~


*********************************

Btw, you guys shud really check out the new horror movie
Ju-On 4


Its AWESOME!!!


Just click on the link "crazieapple" on the right!!!!!


;p

1 comments:

碧碧 a.k.a Pit Pit said...

cheer up darling~ everything will b find...take gd gd care of urself k? Muaks!