Friday, February 22, 2008
A few more days and It is 26th February........
It all seems so soon....too soon I would say.....
that I will be leaving Malaysia and heading to Melbourne to further my study pursue my dreams and start a new journey of life all together......
I guess all the excitement, hustle and preparations sort of distract me to sit down and think properly on how I actually feel about leaving my place of birth, the places I'm familiar with, my home and most of all, my family.......
I am used to having my dad leave us three at home for a few days during his business trips, but now its my turn to be leaving home....
not a few day...nor few weeks but for more than half a year.....
Till this moment, I am still feeling quite numb and
honestly, i do not know how do i feel....
nor how my parents feel about it
and most important
how my sis feel about it
I have always been a pampered child by my parents,
tucked safely under their wings,
delicious home cooked meal everyday
a mum to clean up and wash up for me
a nice holiday trip together occasionally
having em right beside me no matter what
yes
i admit sometimes i feel their nagging is annoying
there are moments i cant wait for my own freedom
make my own decision
do what i want to do
but
How I will feel THEN when i face moments where i want my parents beside me dreadfully
I have no doubt I will be homesick terribly
but all these things are too early to be said I suppose
since I am still home
I have not endure these moments where I miss my family
I really do feel going to Melbourne is a good thing
by staying outside, and so-call have my freedom
somehow, I will learn to appreciate my family more
I will learn to cherish them more than present..
I am leaving a part of my life behind and starting a new one
I know I will miss my friends in LimKokWing a lot,
It's just last semester, that I start to open up more and know my classmates better
It seems too soon...I am leaving em behind
AND have to start ALL OVER again in Melbourne
JUST when I begin to settle down happy with my classmates
not to mention CARYN!!!gonna miss her LOADS!!!
(U better get ur ass to aussie as soon as possible u hear me!!! =p)
One thing I am happy and grateful is
Koi is there
that makes things much bearable and I am indeed looking forward to it
I cant imagine having to endure a totally strange environment alone....
but with a bestie there
I suppose things will be more than fine for me =)
(See, i praise u damn alot la koi)
Indeed
It will be a new experience for me
and to be honest,
I cant wait!!!!
(packing is frustrating though...my stuff cant seem to fit in my luggageS and I have packed like
3 Luggages and 1 box of stuff d!!! HOW??!!!)
how I wish I can just move my entire room there =)
*************************************************************
I will be leaving on the 26th February, 10am flight
No transit cos taking MAS
(happy happy)
I HATE transit...very tiring~~~
*******************************************

MELBOURNE
HERE I COME~~~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
take care aite tweety?
prove to ur family that u're old enough to live outside by ur own yea?
i wish to go to RMIT as well..will catch up wif u then for the further information..all the best yea!!
Thx ting siang....hope can see u in melb soon lorr.....moreover, RMIT!!!
Post a Comment