Friday, February 22, 2008

Dinner!!

Change of plan last minute!! I missed out Koi's Street Party =(

(I damn anticipate to go there to makan gao gao one lorr...what with me leaving soon n all...no more yummy M'sia food)

AND



am super 101% sure Koi is gonna tempt me with all the yummy-licious food photos in her blog SOON!!!!!


double =(




OK, I din get to go Koi's place cos my dad had dinner planned ahead
and he say it's my Farewell Dinner so.....

it is absolute impossible I skip it right??



Farewell or not,
where do v go??


Non-other than

Unique Seafood 23
(sooo predictable since we always go there!!!)


o___O




Since my dad "labeled" it MY Farewell Dinner,
ME get to order my ideal dishes


=)
(ehehe...on second thought...not THAT bad after all...)



Me LIKEY LIKEY fresh steamboat!!!
(yummy yummy~~~)



The soup



Side Dish



Sashimi which is SUPER yummy~~



Seafood



Lobster Yee Mee


Since we don't have big big appetite, we can't finish and have to take away in the end

=X


Menu for tomorrow's breakfast:
(Yee Mee)

=__="



*****************************************************

Some random photos of the day
=)




My sis die die oso must pose with the dead lobster
=__="




Told U my daddy is superrr cute~~ =p




My family favorite Manager-Irene =)



**************************************


For those looking for a good seafood restaurant
I definitely recommend u guys to this particular one!!
No-doubt two thumbs up for it
cos
the food is simply scrumptious!!
Especially the seafood!!!

Must try are their signature dish
Salted Egg Crab, Sea Cucumber, Cheese Baked Escargot, XO Sauce Noodle, Steamed Prawns
and the list go on n onnn.....

(good thing I just had a huge dinner =p)


Trust Me
It's worthy EVERY PENNY of your money

^_______________^


So,
If u guys TRUST me and wanna pamper yourself a good meal
below are the address

Lot 9B-3 Jalan Kemajuan Section 13, Petaling Jaya
Phone: 03-79602088 / 03-79602066

It's near PJ Hilton @ Avana Hotel


=)


AND
don't forget to look for Irene when you order the food
She's the best!!!

(n say Mr. Tan (my daddy lahhh) introduce u the restaurant, there may be DISCOUNT!!)
=p



**********************


Am waking up early to learn from my Sifu on

How To Cook Yummy Curry Chicken!!!

Ohhh...not forgetting to meet up with Caryn Darling for lunch =)


Great Day ahead so....

Keep Posted =)

0 comments: