Wednesday, February 20, 2008
My mum can be the V.V.I.P for Esprit d
Wait!!! No....
She mer as well be their SPOKEPERSON!!
(due to the amount she bought today)
o___O
(actually i am guilty charged too cos those stuff are for me)=p
The sales guy is practically beaming ear to ear at my mum!!
I end up tottering THREE bright red bags out of the shop~~~

And just after 3 hours of shopping,
I am a VERY VERY HAPPY girl
with
THESE!!!

Upcoming event:
Tomorrow Street Party at Koi's place!!
Her dad booked a whole "Lok-Lok" steamboat van!!!
shitttt...
HOW TO GAM FEI U TELL ME???
*pout*
dun care...eat first after that only think la =p
Wait!!! No....
She mer as well be their SPOKEPERSON!!
(due to the amount she bought today)
o___O
(actually i am guilty charged too cos those stuff are for me)=p
The sales guy is practically beaming ear to ear at my mum!!
I end up tottering THREE bright red bags out of the shop~~~

And just after 3 hours of shopping,
I am a VERY VERY HAPPY girl
with
THESE!!!

Upcoming event:
Tomorrow Street Party at Koi's place!!
Her dad booked a whole "Lok-Lok" steamboat van!!!
shitttt...
HOW TO GAM FEI U TELL ME???
*pout*
dun care...eat first after that only think la =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I've bought quite a lot from Esprit last month too.
And was a member now.
Cheers
Post a Comment