Sunday, February 8, 2009

I misss my pok pok!!!




My soon to be 18 years old sis is on her way to SYDNEY!!!!! a new place, a new beginning for her university years!!!
Double degree yo!!! Don't play play!!! (My sis is always the smarter one when come to academic achievement in the family...blehh)


I am missing her so so soooo much already!!!the house is just different without her!! I know I know you guys will probably be scoffing at me since in less than a week time I will be in Melbourne myself which is pretty near Sydney, in a way...

But, my point is, I am so used to having her presence around the house, her coming in my room with the endless teasing and insulting, us going out together, our gossip sessions, me bugging her to let me cook supper for her when i am tooooo bored, her screaming at me for always occupying the toilet when she needs it etc etc etc....

No joke here ok!! I really really AM missing her!!! my sis is probably cursing at me now for posting all this 'lovey-dovey' message and her 'fugly photo' up in my blog for public view!!! She would scream at me in MSN the next time she saw me online! (which God knows when since I dunno when can she get her internet line fixed! )

Anyways, you are gonna scream and get annoyed at me by this point, so, I might just go on with the post!! hehe~

Remember what I told you allright?




And hope you really really take GREAT care of yrself there!!! If there's anything ANYTHING at all, I am just a call away allright?? Sydney and Melbourne isnt THAT far!!! =)
If is necessary, I will always be in Sydney for you ok??
You will always always be my sister and I will always n forever be there for you!! No matter what ok?

You will probably be ugh-ing and gag-ing disgustingly right this moment because of my public confession!!! But, I meant EVERY word I say!!! Try to adapt urself to the new lifestyle there, you will eventually find new friends and enjoy ur life there!!

Take Good Care and I MISS YOU, my pok pok sis!!!


P/S : Mickey boi Miss U Too!!!! (I promise to walk him till I go back Melbourne ok!!! sheeeshhhh~~~ I am doing u a HUGE sacrifice here!! U know I no likey to walk dog de laaaa!!)


P.P/S: Dont curse me in the chatbox ok?? *grins*



Ofcourse I knowwwwwwww ur gonna do that..... I know you tooooooooo well!!!! *wink wink*



With Much Love~
Hugx~





0 comments: