Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Went out for dinner with TeohWei Tues night....hehe...cos he makes me PMS =p so he says he gonna make it up to me by treating me a yummy dinner and any plans I wanna go later =p
so good right?? hahaha~ I don't mind having PMS THAT much d =p
He recommended this Taiwan restaurant in The Gardens...
which truly deserves a five star from me!!! their food is soooo totally yummyyyyy~~~ with reasonable price as well!!
Fried Sweet Potato Balls~

The dish looks very simple but take my word!
It is
So so soooooo yummy lorrr!!
I emo please!!! I wanna order this green-bean ice blended dessert topped with ice cream
B-A-D-L-Y !!!
But...
Mr Teoh Wei don't let me order lorrr!!!
Nag nag nag about stomach cramps and all~~~
='(
I want my green bean dessert lorrrrr~
End up,
I just geta order
*
*
*
THIS!!

Hot Milk Tea!
( the one and only hot beverage on the menu! )
*Grumpy*
The dish looks very simple but take my word!
It is
So so soooooo yummy lorrr!!
I emo please!!! I wanna order this green-bean ice blended dessert topped with ice cream
B-A-D-L-Y !!!
But...
Mr Teoh Wei don't let me order lorrr!!!
Nag nag nag about stomach cramps and all~~~
='(
I want my green bean dessert lorrrrr~
End up,
I just geta order
*
*
*
THIS!!
Hot Milk Tea!
( the one and only hot beverage on the menu! )
*Grumpy*
But nvm laaaa, definitely paying this reataurant the second visit =p
My Spring Onion Steamed Chicken Set

His Fried Pork Cutlet Set

He damnnn busy during dinner time lehh....keep tap tap tap away on his HTC!!
SEE what I mean!

* macam buat million dollar business like this*
My Spring Onion Steamed Chicken Set
His Fried Pork Cutlet Set
He damnnn busy during dinner time lehh....keep tap tap tap away on his HTC!!
SEE what I mean!
* macam buat million dollar business like this*
After dinner, we went to Republic for a drink =) hehehehe~ Cos I demand for some alcohol since its been some time since the last time i drink =p hehe~~
i am NOT alcoholic ok!! =p
Ter-bump into Soon Nian, Ching & Ian while having a drink there!! hahaha~ Seriously a small world, applies both to Melbourne and Subang Jaya!!
i am NOT alcoholic ok!! =p
Ter-bump into Soon Nian, Ching & Ian while having a drink there!! hahaha~ Seriously a small world, applies both to Melbourne and Subang Jaya!!
Do U want sex on the beach??
*wooots~*


Is a cocktail drink lahh people!!
Dun think 'senget' ok?
=p
My cocktail named '107th Concubine or something...'
Seriously WEIRD name but taste quite nice!!
Its like eating dragon fruit and drinking ribena at the same time!!
hahaha~


*wooots~*
Is a cocktail drink lahh people!!
Dun think 'senget' ok?
=p
My cocktail named '107th Concubine or something...'
Seriously WEIRD name but taste quite nice!!
Its like eating dragon fruit and drinking ribena at the same time!!
hahaha~
A series of camwhore session follow up...Teoh Wei doesnt NEVER take photos!!!! Is like an unspoken rule cos he seriously despise to take photos!!! But since I pms and all, PLUS being his ONLY VIP and all, I have the honour and every excuse to bribe him into taking photos with me!!!! *grins wide wide*
FAIL
lor his photo taking skills!!!
Look at him!! like wanna kill someone liao!!!

FAIL
lor his photo taking skills!!!
Look at him!! like wanna kill someone liao!!!
After several practices and attempts, with me constantly reminding him to smile before snapping each photo, this is the BEST result I have!!
*
*
*
Taa Daaa~

Saw the slight twitching at the corner of his lips?
Not THAT bad afterall right??
No more gangster look!!!
hehehehe~
=p
*smug look*

Retard waiter do not know how to take a decent photo!!!!
*
*
Taa Daaa~
Saw the slight twitching at the corner of his lips?
Not THAT bad afterall right??
No more gangster look!!!
hehehehe~
=p
*smug look*
Retard waiter do not know how to take a decent photo!!!!
I seriously do not understand about the photography skills of a lot waiters lehh,
I personally feel this skill should be included as part of their qualification in becoming a waiter lorrr!!!
I mean seriously!!! Looking back at most of the photo taking experiences I encounter with waiters before, I can vomit blood and faint!!!!
I personally feel this skill should be included as part of their qualification in becoming a waiter lorrr!!!
I mean seriously!!! Looking back at most of the photo taking experiences I encounter with waiters before, I can vomit blood and faint!!!!
Ok but thats another matter all together...I should just FOCUS and continue with my happy happy blog post!!
=p
_________________
Woke up early yesterday to stalk Teoh Wei (AGAIN) to help me repair my half dead lappie!!! hehehe~ my lappie seriously dying one me!!!!! I cannot SIGN IN my stupid HOTMAIL since yesterday!! But funny thing is, when ying help me sign in, she CAN SIGN IN LEHHHH!!!!
Very what the hell right anot??!!!!
arghhh~~ But anyways, hehehe~ Good thing there's my lifesaver Teoh Wei because I am a totally completely IT noob and since my very nice gor gor here is a super pro AND a graduate in IT... saving muh laptop is 'small potato' task for him laaa~ hehe
=p
_________________
Woke up early yesterday to stalk Teoh Wei (AGAIN) to help me repair my half dead lappie!!! hehehe~ my lappie seriously dying one me!!!!! I cannot SIGN IN my stupid HOTMAIL since yesterday!! But funny thing is, when ying help me sign in, she CAN SIGN IN LEHHHH!!!!
Very what the hell right anot??!!!!
arghhh~~ But anyways, hehehe~ Good thing there's my lifesaver Teoh Wei because I am a totally completely IT noob and since my very nice gor gor here is a super pro AND a graduate in IT... saving muh laptop is 'small potato' task for him laaa~ hehe
Thank UUUuuuuuuu~

While waiting for my laptop to defract, load etc etc, AND to prevent that sleepyhead to crawl back into his bed to continue sleeping, I totally sprawled myself across his comfy comfy bed and start my camwhoring sessions =p Yeap i know i very syok sendiri!!

After my appointment with my IT sifu, I head down to OU to meet up with my beloved darling Amy (who is leaving to Perth TOMORROW!) as well as my loooooong time no seen friend Mr. Shawn (who happens to be my so call hubby back in college years =p )
"I miss my college year~~~~.... =( "
We meet up at none other than my favourite sushi reataurant in OU
"I miss my college year~~~~.... =( "
We meet up at none other than my favourite sushi reataurant in OU
Sushi Zanmai~

I tell u guys their food are seriouslyyyyy mouthwatering! Godsmack delicious!!!! (I know I post alot on foodie photos!! hehehe...couldnt resist good food maaa =p ) EVERYTHING there is soooooo yummayyy~
*burp* A series of cam whore sessions took place after our stomachs are satisfied!
My dearie Amy babe~

Poor Shawn that kena bomb gao gao from Amy & me throughout lunch!
U know I still heart u alotx laaa right??

The wife deserves a farewell kiss from the husband!

The EX wife deserve one too for 'blessings'~
hehe.. (with my boy) *giggles*

Shawn: " William wont mind rightttt??? Sureeeee???!!!! I don't want get whacked then cannot step foot in Ipoh EVER again later!!!"
=p
(dun worry la shawn, my boyf dont read my blog!!! hahaha~ *wink wink*)
*
*
*
And of course, a nice group photo is a must!!!!
I love because it is filled with love, laughter and care!!!!

I totally totallllyyyy Love you guys!!!!!
*muahhh*
Salmon Salad with Sesame Dressings~
*slurp*

Katsu Udon~

My Ebidon~
Taste real good!!

Anyone of you start salivating already??

*slurp*
Katsu Udon~
My Ebidon~
Taste real good!!
Anyone of you start salivating already??
*burp* A series of cam whore sessions took place after our stomachs are satisfied!
My dearie Amy babe~
Poor Shawn that kena bomb gao gao from Amy & me throughout lunch!
U know I still heart u alotx laaa right??
The wife deserves a farewell kiss from the husband!
The EX wife deserve one too for 'blessings'~
hehe.. (with my boy) *giggles*
Shawn: " William wont mind rightttt??? Sureeeee???!!!! I don't want get whacked then cannot step foot in Ipoh EVER again later!!!"
=p
(dun worry la shawn, my boyf dont read my blog!!! hahaha~ *wink wink*)
*
*
*
And of course, a nice group photo is a must!!!!
I love because it is filled with love, laughter and care!!!!
I totally totallllyyyy Love you guys!!!!!
*muahhh*
_________
I am thankful to you, Teoh Wei...
for still and always being there for me throughout all these years...allthough complication and misunderstanding occur between us before in the past one year, but in the end, I am sincerely seriously tremendously GLAD we can overcome it and STILL continue to be such good friends!!!
I have known you since Form 3....You are one of the most amazing person, friend, and brother I come across in 20 years =)
Thank U for always being there for me....For cheering me up when I am down, always ready to lend me a helping hand despite anything that happen or in any problem I faced!!! I am honoured, lucky and deeply happy to have you as my great friend and gor gor!!!
For everything that you have done for me, for everything that make this friendship so precious, I sincerely....
I am thankful to you, Teoh Wei...
for still and always being there for me throughout all these years...allthough complication and misunderstanding occur between us before in the past one year, but in the end, I am sincerely seriously tremendously GLAD we can overcome it and STILL continue to be such good friends!!!
I have known you since Form 3....You are one of the most amazing person, friend, and brother I come across in 20 years =)
Thank U for always being there for me....For cheering me up when I am down, always ready to lend me a helping hand despite anything that happen or in any problem I faced!!! I am honoured, lucky and deeply happy to have you as my great friend and gor gor!!!
For everything that you have done for me, for everything that make this friendship so precious, I sincerely....
Thank You!!!
My dear Gorgor~
with lots and lots of huggies~~~
___________
My dear Amy and Jac is leaving to Perth soon!!! Amy darling is leaving TOMORROW!!!!
So this lil message here is to bid farewell to both of my best darlingsss~
Anyways, You both take care in Perth allright?? Enjoy your final year there, have amazing experiences, all the best in your studies and may you both dearies of mine Have A Safe Flight!!!
Friendship between us...
I cherish with my whole heart~
Come to Melbourne during hols allright?? =)
We will paint the town red!!! *muah*
Love you both to bits!!! Take Superb Care and I shall see you both soon!!!!!
Lots of love~
Hugx
My dear Gorgor~
with lots and lots of huggies~~~
___________
My dear Amy and Jac is leaving to Perth soon!!! Amy darling is leaving TOMORROW!!!!
So this lil message here is to bid farewell to both of my best darlingsss~
Anyways, You both take care in Perth allright?? Enjoy your final year there, have amazing experiences, all the best in your studies and may you both dearies of mine Have A Safe Flight!!!
Friendship between us...
I cherish with my whole heart~
Come to Melbourne during hols allright?? =)
We will paint the town red!!! *muah*
Love you both to bits!!! Take Superb Care and I shall see you both soon!!!!!
Lots of love~
Hugx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment