Friday, December 5, 2008

We are one month old~

Veryyyy loooong due post...
hehehe...

hmm...on the 27th Nov, one day just before I leave Melbourne and come home,
both of us went for a nice dinner at




Radii, Hyatt.


because


We are OFFICIALLY one month together...
time flies don't you think??
=)

besides that,
it's his pre-b'day dinner as well because I will not be with him during his b'day~
(Sorry huns, U know I wanna be there to celebrate with you badly one right? I know you will understand..)





Why so serious??
smile abit laaaa~
hehe!!




Yours truly~
(I totally love the dress I am wearing that day...a simple black backless dress with a cute ribbon bow from Bardot~)




His so-call BEST attempt to SMILE....
tsk tsk tsk
=p

I still think he's adorable anyway~
haha


Anyways,
The restaurant is simply awesome!!
I totally am inlove with their interior designs bcos its really really cool~




This is their lounge bar where you wait to be seated...
(while have a nice drink)





Different levels of seating at the restaurant..
There's 3 levels all together~





Their unique open kitchen cooking style~
I likeyyy~





The counter~





Nice decoration next to the place we sat~
what to do?
Blue is my favourite colour!!!
*giggles*



We are One month together and
hopefully and I am very sure there's many many more months to come!!


Thanks dear for all the things you have done for me
for always being there for me~
Thank you for trying your very very best to keep all your promises
making me laugh
and being the sunshine in my life!!

I miss you very much!
Can't wait till the day I see youuuu again~
1 month n 27 days more to come THEN I can hug you again!!
weeeeee~~~


Heart you MUCH!!!
*love*

0 comments: