Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dearie!!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to

my favourite person!!!

The Boyfriend!!


=)


*********


He is the one that makes me laugh with his very silly jokes when I am mad at him!!
(although I try my very best to keep a straight face )

He is the one that tickles me when I refuse to go his way just cos he knows how ticklish I am

He lets me complain endlessly to him if I have a bad day and try to cheer me up..

He leaves surprise gifts around the house just to see my happy smiling face!!

He makes fun of my retarded cantonese that cracks me up as well!

He makes me sleep better when he is beside me

He always give me a surprise peck on the cheek when we are on the streets~

He hates it when someone hurts my feeling and try his very best to protect me

He apologize and tries to make it up to me if he makes me mad

He is the one that will hug me tight when I am having cramps and sick daysss

He rolled his eyes at my childish movements but laughs happily at the same time

and.....

He loves me!!!

which makes it worth more than anything!!!


***********


While I am writing this, the poor guy is stuck at K-Box,
with a swarm of evil people around him trying to make him drunk!!!!

I highly doubt he IS still sober right this moment!!
NOT drunk but CONFIRM neither will he be sober!!!
teeheee~~~

(He still insist he is sober!!! >,<)

*To these evil people, be careful on your birthday okieeeee!!! wink~ *


**************

And

I am stuck here in MALAYSIA!!
Sadly not able to be there with him on this very special day!!!

*I am sorry B, I promise I will make it up to you ok?*

Trust Me,
I would LOVE to be in Melbourne right this moment
and join in the fun!!!!

(Yes yes, I am guilty!! I will be taking part in making him drunk too!!)

=p

hehehe~~~

Actually,
I just wanna celebrate with you!!!
More than anything!!

But,
there's always more special days to come right??

I promise I won't miss out any of em!!
=)


************

B,

Happy Birthday AGAIN!!!

Luv U~



*stay sober ok!!!*
teehee~~

0 comments: