Monday, September 1, 2008

New style, New beginning





Yes..
I know you guys are asking out loud
"What the hell was PeiHuan thinking???"


=(


I KNowwww!!!
I told the hairdresser
I wan a TRIM and a DYE!!!


Above is the result of the 'trim'
WHICH PART of it looks like a TRIM??!!

Gone is my hair...
Gone is the length
Gone is my beautiful loooongg nice hair!!!


I have evil super duper SHORT hair now!!!
*sob sob*


"I wan my hair backkkk!!! *teary eyed* "


*Kevin swear he is gonna punch me if I repeat this sentence again!!!*



tsk tsk...
evil Kevin so not sympathetic at all!!


So,
Whadda ya guys think??
*hopeful puppy eyes staring at every one of you*


*I KNOW You guys gonna say long hair looks better
but well, just lie a teeny weeny bit to make me happier??*





And finally,




雨过天晴

Friends are we....
The very very very normal kind...



*********

It might be a good start anyways...

New hairstyle,
New beginning....

You,
A beautiful memory of mine...


0 comments: