Sunday, August 24, 2008
PART II !!
Hehehe~~
sorry it took me few days again to upload!!!
hahahaha
blehh~
Anyways,
Someone left Melbourne and went back to Malaysia for good!!
Had a farewell for him at Eve!!
(This happened like on the FIRST WEEK I'm back to Melbourne!!
VERYYY outdated I know...forgive me!! hehe)
Take Care Chee Hoe!!
Nice knowing you these few months and Hope to see uuu in Melbourne soon yea?
=)

******************
Then, it's Valerie babe's sweet 20th B'day at Chi Lounge!!
Ho ho ho
Themed Party!!
Butler and Maid!!!
Amazing and different no??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!

With my group of butlersss~
=p
Friends I can always count on!!!
=)

*****************
Mel Mel babe's sweett 20th B'day
@ Eve !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREETYY!!
The girls cladding in red~

And,
guess who I bump into @ Eve??
Hehe..
Michael!! (Elyn's best buddy)
Rite Elyn darling?
=p

******************
Yeap,
Birthday AGAIN!!!
I realized there's LOTS of August babies among my frens!!
Attending Birthday event almost every week!!
Who Else but
Uncle Yet Jun's 23rd B'day @ the one off event in QBH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. YET JUN!!!

(Why are you missing after 1 plus am?? *grins)
********************
'Looks yummy??'

Yeap!!!
All prepared by yours truly!!
Spontaneous dinner prepared for some of my good friends
=)
And the feedback is
Two Thumbs UPP!!!
=)
Itching to try my cooking??
I don't just cook for anybody okiee??
hehehehe~~
(ownself syok sendiri here!! =p )
********************
Girlies Night out
with all my favourite darlingss!!
Juicy gossip session, endless chit chat!!!!
I totally heart them muchie!!!
Since we don't do this everyday,
we pampered ourselves with a nice dinner!
Us five!!
Sadly Ching and Joyce darlings couldn't make it that night!!
I am sure though there'll be plenty of other time!!
=)


***************
Gan's friends are in town!!!
This call for numerous Cheong K sessions!!!
Hehehe..
With my forever good Cheong K kakis
Ganno..

and
ZhiTing babe!!

I Tell you guys!!
We Girls RULES ok!!!
This is the condition of both guys we played drinking games with by the end of the night!!

This is not YET the worst condition I tell you!
hehehe
cos I promised YetJun I won't be toooo evil
=p
Poor guy that lose AND drink like MAD to ZhiTing!!

I die die oso I wan post this up!!
My favourite pic with Gan No. 2 inside!!

Yeng not??
Totally yeng lor I feel!!
We were playing 'Choi Mui'
but
the effect of this pic seems like we are practising some TaiChi moves from those Kungfu drama!!!
(got smoke surround us summor leh..dun play play)
kakakaka~~
( Ok, Lame I know...hahaha)
****************
End of report of my recent activities!!!
Promise I will update more often from now on!!!
So dear friends,
Stay with me ok??
Hugs
XOXO
Hehehe~~
sorry it took me few days again to upload!!!
hahahaha
blehh~
Anyways,
Someone left Melbourne and went back to Malaysia for good!!
Had a farewell for him at Eve!!
(This happened like on the FIRST WEEK I'm back to Melbourne!!
VERYYY outdated I know...forgive me!! hehe)
Take Care Chee Hoe!!
Nice knowing you these few months and Hope to see uuu in Melbourne soon yea?
=)

******************
Then, it's Valerie babe's sweet 20th B'day at Chi Lounge!!
Ho ho ho
Themed Party!!
Butler and Maid!!!
Amazing and different no??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!

With my group of butlersss~
=p
Friends I can always count on!!!
=)

*****************
Mel Mel babe's sweett 20th B'day
@ Eve !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREETYY!!
The girls cladding in red~

And,
guess who I bump into @ Eve??
Hehe..
Michael!! (Elyn's best buddy)
Rite Elyn darling?
=p

******************
Yeap,
Birthday AGAIN!!!
I realized there's LOTS of August babies among my frens!!
Attending Birthday event almost every week!!
Who Else but
Uncle Yet Jun's 23rd B'day @ the one off event in QBH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. YET JUN!!!

(Why are you missing after 1 plus am?? *grins)
********************
'Looks yummy??'
Yeap!!!
All prepared by yours truly!!
Spontaneous dinner prepared for some of my good friends
=)
And the feedback is
Two Thumbs UPP!!!
=)
Itching to try my cooking??
I don't just cook for anybody okiee??
hehehehe~~
(ownself syok sendiri here!! =p )
********************
Girlies Night out
with all my favourite darlingss!!
Juicy gossip session, endless chit chat!!!!
I totally heart them muchie!!!
Since we don't do this everyday,
we pampered ourselves with a nice dinner!
Us five!!
Sadly Ching and Joyce darlings couldn't make it that night!!
I am sure though there'll be plenty of other time!!
=)


***************
Gan's friends are in town!!!
This call for numerous Cheong K sessions!!!
Hehehe..
With my forever good Cheong K kakis
Ganno..

and
ZhiTing babe!!
I Tell you guys!!
We Girls RULES ok!!!
This is the condition of both guys we played drinking games with by the end of the night!!
This is not YET the worst condition I tell you!
hehehe
cos I promised YetJun I won't be toooo evil
=p
Poor guy that lose AND drink like MAD to ZhiTing!!
I die die oso I wan post this up!!
My favourite pic with Gan No. 2 inside!!

Yeng not??
Totally yeng lor I feel!!
We were playing 'Choi Mui'
but
the effect of this pic seems like we are practising some TaiChi moves from those Kungfu drama!!!
(got smoke surround us summor leh..dun play play)
kakakaka~~
( Ok, Lame I know...hahaha)
****************
End of report of my recent activities!!!
Promise I will update more often from now on!!!
So dear friends,
Stay with me ok??
Hugs
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment