Friday, August 8, 2008
I know i know...my blog is covered with spiderwebs and god knows what...
Been neglecting my blog for almost one month already!!
Not to worry!!
PEI HUAN IS BACKKKK!!!
Very much alive and kicking!!
(although am still sick like a puppy!!)
SO people,
Please dun stop visiting my bloggieee okie??
XOXO
Anyways,
Some updates on my recent life!!
There won't be lots and lots of pics cos well
these events are sooo looooong past that even I feel so outdated to mention them!!
so I wont elaborate them..
Just some summary!!
=)
SHOPPING!!
ohkayy la...these stuff that I bought actually VERY outdate d..
but I still wanna post em up desperately!!
hehehehe~~
Cos me likey likey them lotsssss!!!
My brand new bag for Uni!!

Nice not??
I think its very very nice despite never ending teasing from my friends that its too big!!
(yeap..Sing Kee I am talking about you!! what can hide spring roll and sushi buffet in my bag arhhh!!)
And then,
there's my perfume collection!!

My favourite is the small bottle of Paris by YSL!!
totally awesome smell!!
=)
Not to forget,
A little something for my dearie sis!!

Pressie!!!!
(I will ask someone to bring it back for u okie ?)
********************
One a random night, a group of random people decide to hang out at the nearby playground!!
hehehe
who else but
US!!!
Its like a journey back to the childhood I miss sooo much!!
Those silly games and running around
put a BIG BIG smile on my face!!!
My darling Zhi Ting~

Sea-saw anybody??

Wilson: " Lets play masak-masak!!" ehehe~
*giggles*

A *cough* very very teeny Slides!! weee~~

***************
Happy Birthday Ah Boon!!

and
Happy Birthday Yee Ru!!

which is also the
Angels and Devils Night @ Vll ~
Needless to say, It's pretty obvious who is the angel and who is the devil!!
(apply in real life too =p)

Ganno!!
(specially for Jac Jac!! haha)

Ahh..Look who's new in Melbourne??
Primary school mate Shih Mun!!
( who btw oso got me KO 100% that night with the red wine he opened!)

Hehe~~
Another long lost friend which I bump into!!
Sam!!

And yeap!!
Its my first time with make up!!
Memorable MOMENT cos I never apply make up!!
hehehe~

Don't go away!!
Part II coming up~~~~~
Been neglecting my blog for almost one month already!!
Not to worry!!
PEI HUAN IS BACKKKK!!!
Very much alive and kicking!!
(although am still sick like a puppy!!)
SO people,
Please dun stop visiting my bloggieee okie??
XOXO
Anyways,
Some updates on my recent life!!
There won't be lots and lots of pics cos well
these events are sooo looooong past that even I feel so outdated to mention them!!
so I wont elaborate them..
Just some summary!!
=)
SHOPPING!!
ohkayy la...these stuff that I bought actually VERY outdate d..
but I still wanna post em up desperately!!
hehehehe~~
Cos me likey likey them lotsssss!!!
My brand new bag for Uni!!

Nice not??
I think its very very nice despite never ending teasing from my friends that its too big!!
(yeap..Sing Kee I am talking about you!! what can hide spring roll and sushi buffet in my bag arhhh!!)
And then,
there's my perfume collection!!

My favourite is the small bottle of Paris by YSL!!
totally awesome smell!!
=)
Not to forget,
A little something for my dearie sis!!

Pressie!!!!
(I will ask someone to bring it back for u okie ?)
********************
One a random night, a group of random people decide to hang out at the nearby playground!!
hehehe
who else but
US!!!
Its like a journey back to the childhood I miss sooo much!!
Those silly games and running around
put a BIG BIG smile on my face!!!
My darling Zhi Ting~
Sea-saw anybody??
Wilson: " Lets play masak-masak!!" ehehe~
*giggles*
A *cough* very very teeny Slides!! weee~~
***************
Happy Birthday Ah Boon!!

and
Happy Birthday Yee Ru!!

which is also the
Angels and Devils Night @ Vll ~
Needless to say, It's pretty obvious who is the angel and who is the devil!!
(apply in real life too =p)

Ganno!!
(specially for Jac Jac!! haha)

Ahh..Look who's new in Melbourne??
Primary school mate Shih Mun!!
( who btw oso got me KO 100% that night with the red wine he opened!)

Hehe~~
Another long lost friend which I bump into!!
Sam!!

And yeap!!
Its my first time with make up!!
Memorable MOMENT cos I never apply make up!!
hehehe~

Don't go away!!
Part II coming up~~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment