Thursday, May 28, 2009
"Hello hello!!!! Hie everyone!!!
Have you guys forget who am I?? Do you guys miss me? blehhh~"
Sorry for the superbbbbb looooong absence due to several reasons!!! hehe~ But that wont be a concern anymore because...
I AM BACK!!!!
TONS TONS and TONSSSS of updates in these MONTHS!!!! Hence, stay tuned for all the juicy news on my life ! =)
1. As per usual, tons of b'day celebration..Da Ching's, Angku's, Hong's and moreeeee!!! hehehe~
Angku's Bday @ SEVEN!!
Da Ching's which includes like TONS of food!! hehe~
2. EDMUND IS NO LONGER IN MELBOURNE!!! =(
Yeap yeap...Edmund went back to Msia for good d!!! I miss him so muchhhhh!!! =( There's no more Edmund Day! (Friday is Edmund day!), There's less one good friend to talk to and gossip
to.... =(
3. My Easter Gold Coast trip...
which was absoulately FUN FUN FUN!!! I lurvvv lurvvvv those roller coaster rides. especially those wet rides in Wet & Wild, my favouriteeeeee!!! Definitely going back for second visit!!!
Yeap yeap...Edmund went back to Msia for good d!!! I miss him so muchhhhh!!! =( There's no more Edmund Day! (Friday is Edmund day!), There's less one good friend to talk to and gossip
to.... =(
Miss U alot laaaa Edmund!!! Come Back for Visit laaaa!!!
3. My Easter Gold Coast trip...
which was absoulately FUN FUN FUN!!! I lurvvv lurvvvv those roller coaster rides. especially those wet rides in Wet & Wild, my favouriteeeeee!!! Definitely going back for second visit!!!
Us in front of Movie World!!

4. My sis came down to visit as well during Easter, all the way from.....Sydney!! hahaha~ Hence, a trip down Great Ocean Road with the boy, and my sis!!!



********************
HIGHLIGHT on month of APRIL~
Ima officially am an ADULT!!!
Celebrated my 21st with a bunch of close friends and of course,
with my favourite person!!
Thanks dear sis for the wonderful Pressie~

=)
Thanks Elyn babe for the beautiful cake!!


I AM Pampered!!!

Thanks guys!!!
I heart all of you lotxx~

Followed up by the annual Cheong K session in K Box~


I feel lurveeeddddd~~
♥♥♥



LAVISH with another bunch of darlingsss~



K Box again with my boy and favourite people~



Thanks Kevin!!

♥♥♥


Thanks Kat Zai~

On the actual day,
Birthday Dinner with
non other than my sweetheart~

Love the wonderful pretty roses!!
♥

Not forgetting,
the perfect b'day Gift~
Mhuahhh~
♥♥

I will hold on to you forever and ever~
♥♥♥

Thank YOU for a memorable 21st~
I Love You!!!
Thanks to everyone that attend my 21st!!!
For those birthday wishes,
For those blessings,
For those wonderful gifts,
For making my 21st a meaningful one!!
I feel Loved~
Mhuahh
XOXO~

********************
HIGHLIGHT on month of APRIL~
Ima officially am an ADULT!!!
Celebrated my 21st with a bunch of close friends and of course,
with my favourite person!!
Thanks dear sis for the wonderful Pressie~
=)
Thanks Elyn babe for the beautiful cake!!
I AM Pampered!!!

Thanks guys!!!
I heart all of you lotxx~

Followed up by the annual Cheong K session in K Box~
I feel lurveeeddddd~~
♥♥♥

LAVISH with another bunch of darlingsss~

K Box again with my boy and favourite people~
Thanks Kevin!!
♥♥♥

Thanks Kat Zai~
On the actual day,
Birthday Dinner with
non other than my sweetheart~

Love the wonderful pretty roses!!
♥
Not forgetting,
the perfect b'day Gift~
Mhuahhh~
♥♥

I will hold on to you forever and ever~
♥♥♥
Thank YOU for a memorable 21st~
I Love You!!!
Thanks to everyone that attend my 21st!!!
For those birthday wishes,
For those blessings,
For those wonderful gifts,
For making my 21st a meaningful one!!
I feel Loved~
Mhuahh
XOXO~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment