Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yummy Dinner~

Hehe...
Went over to Jack (Kat Zai) and Kevin's place for a scrumptious dinner last Saturday!


The food was total
Awesome-NESS!!!
hehehe


*Two Thumbs Up!!!*

Yummy yummy~~~

*
*
*

Kat Zai the Master Chef!!
(He even works part time as a professional chef ok!!! how cool is that!)



*
*
*

Our special guest chef, Ben
all the way from Taiwan!!
=p

(the chicken he prepared was heavenly delicious!)






Neways,
These are the dishes of the day!!


I assure that you guys will start salivating!!
And feeling total envious of ME!!!
hehehe~


Its always good to have home cooked food,
especially when you are away from home!!!
=)


*Dyamn...I mish mishh mishhhh my mummy's cooking!!!*

*
*
*

Anyways, we had


Fresh OYSTERS!
*Slurrrpppp*





Aviva's infamous
Pork Fried Wanton!






Kevin's
Curry Chicken!






Oyster sauce Lettuce





Soy sauce Steam Fish





Ben's total yummy
Pepper Salted Fried Chicken!!


Taiwan delicacy ok!!





AND


Kat Zai's very famous
Bak Kut Teh!!!





*
*
*

I can hear those stomach grumblings sound coming out from you guys!!!
hehehe~~

*Grin*


Thanks Kat Zai, Kevin, Ben and Aviva for the yummy dinner!!!

0 comments: