Thursday, October 30, 2008
So many things to write about
but I dunno where to start.....
Mixture of emotions but
I can't very well pour my whole soul out here!!
Ok lahh
I know the point of a blog is for u to write stuff..your emotions blah blah blah in
BUT
one has to beware of some ridiculously free people who
have nothing better to do,
poke their nose in my blog,
start some stupid gossips and rumours
WITHOUT forgetting to add some 'salt' and 'vinegar'
WITH GLEE!!
YESSSS!!
I know!!!
how DISGUSTINGLY DISGUSTING is that right??!!
"I despise these people!!"
*************
Enough of the anger!!
hehehe~
I shouldn't spoil my mood of the day because of
some unnecessary people that's EXTRA in my life!!
Meaning, I Don't Give A Damn about these people!!!
**************
I do not know why,
Melbourne is a jinx to my health!!!
I am ALWAYS sick in Melbourne!!!
The times I got sick here is equalize to the times I got sick for my whole 18 years in M'sia!!
How annoying is that!!
First,
I am ALWAYS and FOREVER coughing!
Then, there's the puking-after-coughing part which I totally HATE!
Following up with those fevers and flus and sore throats!!
AND
I HAVE TOOTHACHE!!!
*sobs*
Life is so terribly unfair to me!!
My stupid retarded wisdom tooth has to pick this GOLDEN PERIOD to grow and
make me in agony!!
What fascinate me is
both my wisdom teeth is growing towards a 90 degree position!
How wonderful is that?
NOT!
=(
Gonna see the dentist soon
Hopefully by this week.. *finger crossed*
and arrange a minor operation!
*sigh*
************
VERY lack of photo updates these days!!
I know I know!!
Did not upload ANY photos
wayyyy from my girlies session at St. Kilda,
Jin's B'day,
Billboard session,
Gan and Jacq Gor's B'day,
Beach outing
Yada yada yada~~~~
Sorry la guys!!
It's kinda lame if I update these photos now
cos its LOOOOOONG OVERDUE!!!
Don't worry I will upload FRESH photos of recent events sometime soon!!
=)
Another reason I did not take much photos these days is
My beloved baby red Sony went swimming in the water
and got itself DROWNED!!
argh!
DOUBLE argh!
SO,
photos VERY SOON once I have my camera repaired!
=/
************
Elyn babe is now enjoying her wonderful holiday in UK
ditch me alone in Melbourne!!
*sob sob*
GIRL,
COME BACK SOON!!!
ME MISHHHH YOUUUUUU~~
MUCH MUCH MUCHIIEEEE!!
*huggies*
*Me wan souveniers!! hehe..*
P/S: Just lemme know if you need someone to fetch you from the airport okie??
************
That's about the rough update of my recent life laaaa~~
Hehe
B-O-R-I-N-GGGGGG
*Yawn*
I knowwww~~~
ALL words and NO pics!!!
Bear with me for now!!!
I miss my camera!
*************
P/S: Hope you lurv lurv the early b'day pressie yea dear ?
*hugx*
YIPPIE YAY YAY
You promise to bring me to Chadstone later Ooooo
*heart heart*
but I dunno where to start.....
Mixture of emotions but
I can't very well pour my whole soul out here!!
Ok lahh
I know the point of a blog is for u to write stuff..your emotions blah blah blah in
BUT
one has to beware of some ridiculously free people who
have nothing better to do,
poke their nose in my blog,
start some stupid gossips and rumours
WITHOUT forgetting to add some 'salt' and 'vinegar'
WITH GLEE!!
YESSSS!!
I know!!!
how DISGUSTINGLY DISGUSTING is that right??!!
"I despise these people!!"
*************
Enough of the anger!!
hehehe~
I shouldn't spoil my mood of the day because of
some unnecessary people that's EXTRA in my life!!
Meaning, I Don't Give A Damn about these people!!!
**************
I do not know why,
Melbourne is a jinx to my health!!!
I am ALWAYS sick in Melbourne!!!
The times I got sick here is equalize to the times I got sick for my whole 18 years in M'sia!!
How annoying is that!!
First,
I am ALWAYS and FOREVER coughing!
Then, there's the puking-after-coughing part which I totally HATE!
Following up with those fevers and flus and sore throats!!
AND
I HAVE TOOTHACHE!!!
*sobs*
Life is so terribly unfair to me!!
My stupid retarded wisdom tooth has to pick this GOLDEN PERIOD to grow and
make me in agony!!
What fascinate me is
both my wisdom teeth is growing towards a 90 degree position!
How wonderful is that?
NOT!
=(
Gonna see the dentist soon
Hopefully by this week.. *finger crossed*
and arrange a minor operation!
*sigh*
************
VERY lack of photo updates these days!!
I know I know!!
Did not upload ANY photos
wayyyy from my girlies session at St. Kilda,
Jin's B'day,
Billboard session,
Gan and Jacq Gor's B'day,
Beach outing
Yada yada yada~~~~
Sorry la guys!!
It's kinda lame if I update these photos now
cos its LOOOOOONG OVERDUE!!!
Don't worry I will upload FRESH photos of recent events sometime soon!!
=)
Another reason I did not take much photos these days is
My beloved baby red Sony went swimming in the water
and got itself DROWNED!!
argh!
DOUBLE argh!
SO,
photos VERY SOON once I have my camera repaired!
=/
************
Elyn babe is now enjoying her wonderful holiday in UK
ditch me alone in Melbourne!!
*sob sob*
GIRL,
COME BACK SOON!!!
ME MISHHHH YOUUUUUU~~
MUCH MUCH MUCHIIEEEE!!
*huggies*
*Me wan souveniers!! hehe..*
P/S: Just lemme know if you need someone to fetch you from the airport okie??
************
That's about the rough update of my recent life laaaa~~
Hehe
B-O-R-I-N-GGGGGG
*Yawn*
I knowwww~~~
ALL words and NO pics!!!
Bear with me for now!!!
I miss my camera!
*************
P/S: Hope you lurv lurv the early b'day pressie yea dear ?
*hugx*
YIPPIE YAY YAY
You promise to bring me to Chadstone later Ooooo
*heart heart*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment